Alumnae attending independent and public schools participate in sports like soccer (at St. Andrew's School, above), volleyball, basketball, track, dance and cheerleading.
Once an OSS girl moves on to secondary school, her connection to Our Sisters' School changes and remains strong. The Alumnae Support Program is designed to meet the changing and various needs of our graduates. We aim to provide the support each individual needs as she works toward her academic, athletic, artistic and personal goals. As individual needs vary, so do our methods of support.
The Alumnae Support Program includes:
- Monthly email or telephone check-ins.
- Relevant information for students, such as SAT dates, college scholarship opportunities, summer job opportunities for example.
- Informal gatherings for each graduate class group annually, or more often as needed.
- Opportunities for community service at Our Sisters' School.
- Internship opportunities.
- Employment opportunities.
- College advising.
- Annual Alumnae "Attitude of Gratitude" Dinner Event.
We hope to remain close to our alumnae, and design this program with their considerable input. We want to meet their needs. The overarching goal of this program is to make sure that our graduates are able to achieve success beyond secondary school, college, and future employment; we want to support them as they strive toward making their dreams come true.